ARE YOU PLANNING TO VISIT NEPAL? IF YES THEN KNOW ABOUT NEPAL.
Nepal is an independent country and lies between the border of India and China. It has its own culture, language, religion and traditions besides this the people here are very friendly and good in nature. Many tourists visit here and enjoy its beauty. There are many hotels in Nepal where tourists can take rest and explore the Kathmandu valley.
Nepal’s Revenue depends on the number of a tourist visit. Therefore, there are lots of hotels in Nepal and in a hotel in Kathmandu valley so that tourists can stay. There are different budgeting hotels too where you can stay the rate varies according to the size of your pocket.
Now let’s know about Nepal what to do and what not to do in Nepal so that when you visit Nepal than it will be easy for you.
- When you meet someone in Nepal to show gratitude use your two hands and say “Namaste”. It shows respects.
- Don’t point with a single finger to someone instead use a flat extended hand.
- Don’t touch women and a holy man in Nepal especially women do not shake hands instead of shaking hands they join hands and say Namaste.
- The left hand is taken as the sun never shine so don’t eat your food by left hand.
- Eating beef in front of Buddhists and Hindus is taken as sin. A cow is regarded as a god in Nepal.
- Remove your shoes while entering others’ home, temples, do not use leather shoes inside the temple.
- Do get a receipt when you buy an antique piece because if you don’t get then you are not allowed to take it out of your country.
- Don’t offer food after tasting it to a Nepalese people not eat from the same plate, Avoid touching your lips to shared drinking vessels.
The above-given points are some minor facts about Nepalese people what to do what not to do when you visit Nepal. How to treat and be friendly with the people of Nepal so that you will feel easy when you stay in Nepal. Moreover, Nepalese culture is very vast and very different there are many cultures and different traditions.